Monday, August 11, 2008

Theme 236 - Dog


This is my dog, Scooch! Scooch is yawning! He's a big dog; full blooded German Sheppard. He's got the greatest personality a dog could ever have! He's a big baby when it comes to thundering and lightening though, he'll open up my bedroom door and run between my legs leaving a trail of big balls of fur! He thinks he is king of the house too; he wont move for the vacuum, he'll push you out of the way going up/down the stairs, he'll sneeze on your feet, and sometimes he likes to attack Pancakes (My bunny), but only when he wants your attention.

This is a picture I took of him when I first bought my camera, but still in the 2008 time frame. my dad says it's a great picture of him and that he was wondering why I haven't already posted this yet.
Here is another of him from the same day.

EDIT: sorry you can't view the pictures at a bigger size, again these were taken earlier in the year and the regular picture was destroyed (along with hundreds more pictures) with my external hard drive. :(

5 comments:

Julie M said...

He's a very handsome dog and sounds like he has quite the personality. I love the yawning image - I want to capture a shot like that of my dog...

Deb Campbell said...

beautiful dog and I love the lighting on him for these shots

Heather said...

Aw I love Scooch :) He tried to eat my face once while I was sleeping though. That wasn't too pleasant to wake up to >.< I still love him though, he's great!

Linda aka Elemobe said...

He sounds wonderful, I would like him a lot. Excellent photos, you have captured his "grandness".

Dogeared said...

Aww, Scooch is such a cutie! But a handsome cutie :D Well done capturing him so well!