Sunday, September 7, 2008

Theme 137 - Childhood


This probably isn't the best photo I could have taken; the sun was way to harsh and it was a quick point and shoot shot. I didn't want the kids parents to think I was some crazy girl for taking pictures of her kids, so this was the only shot I got. Anyway I thought they were adorable kids and decided I had to share with everyone. Hopefully they bring back memories of your childhood or your kids childhood. :] This was taken at LBI (Long Beach Island) I lowered the saturation quite a bit and messed with the the contrast and brightness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LBI is my favorite place! Love the picture of the kids. I've been going to LBI since I was a small child, and now I'm bringing my own kids who are now teens!

Watching little children playing brings me back to a time when it was wiffle ball in the sand, digging for sand crabs, and flying kites.

I'm partial to LBI (LongBeachIslandSummers.com)!

Dogeared said...

That's a great idea! And you still protected their privacy I think by them being far away - well done!