Saturday, July 26, 2008

Theme 115 - Flag

This probably isn't the best I could have taken, but I do still like it and it was the best out of the few I took of it. I saw it blowing in the wind on our way to Olive Garden. I told my boyfriend on the way home I wanted to stop there and get a picture, he laughed and said theres hundreds of American flags, why that one. I proceeded to tell him "No there aren't" and "they don't blow in the wind like that one does". So we stopped.. and on the way home we saw countless more American flags, perhaps a hundred even, all blowing in the wind.

4 comments:

Deb Campbell said...

I've just come across your blog. You have some nice shots. I like how you captured the flag nice and straight out.

Mia said...

Well done on capturing the flag. My goodness how I fought hard for my flag shot. I usually live in UK, but this summer I am spending in Sweden and a blue (och yellow) flag against the sky is not the easiest thing to capture and then it's the wind..

Well done!

Linda aka Elemobe said...

Looks good to me!

Dogeared said...

Hee, boyfriend will soon come to understand the "must stop to photograph that!" which he thinks is just some random object. Or that some flags blow better than others, for example.

:D

Great photo though, this one's blowing very well!