Saturday, July 26, 2008

Theme 190 - Farm Yard



When I think of farmyards I think of pigs, cows, sheep.. and of course horses! I love horses; I remember when I was younger my parents told me that if we won the lottery they would buy me a horse. Need less to say, we never won the lottery. I was a bit nervous taking pictures of theme beautiful creatures because well, I was trespassing. I did try to ask them for permission but no one answered the door. So I took them anyway. I do wish the sky was more clear, it looks kinda musky. I took a few so heres two more for fun.



I thought this one was pure funny.


5 comments:

Linda aka Elemobe said...

Hi, So impressed you are doing the Challenge, good luck and welcome to the fun.

You have already got some great photos and love the horses.

I am adding you to my list, hope that is OK and look forward to seeing more of your shots.

Deb Campbell said...

sometimes you've gotta do what you gotta do to get the shot. nice shot of the horses

Mia said...

Beautiful horses, I particularly like the 1st shot.

Julie M said...

When I was little I desperately wanted a horse too! ;)

Your shots are great and I'm glad the owner didn't run you off with a shotgun!

Dogeared said...

Pretty horses, and I think you got some good shots! Glad you didn't get shot off the property ;-) I'm sure the owner wouldn't have minded you taking photos of the horses :-)