Sunday, August 10, 2008

Theme 175 - Crowd


This was from the Seaside Heights Boardwalk in NJ, my boyfriend and I went on Saturday night. It's always crowded in the summer; it's one of NJ main beach tourist attractions. That long green light in the left corner is a ride called the "Tower of Fear" It shoots you up drops you, then shoots you to the very tippy top (which is taller than you can see because the lights don't reach the top) and then drops you again and kinda does this bouncy type thing to bring you down. Mark made me go on it and my heart nearly jumped out of my body, it was fun though. I had to take my glasses off and hold them in my hand, and when we got off I had sweat all over them. >_<

1 comment:

Dogeared said...

I like it! The neon colours of the signs and the green tower would be hard to get right, as well as still showing the crowd, but you did really well!